Want to be a bus driver in JVB?
Why to be a bus driver in JVB?
JVB has 12 long distance express coach routes to Oslo, Lillehammer and Bergen.
The subsidiary JVB Tur has 15 touring coaches in Eastern Norway that mainly runs locally in Eastern Norway and Western Norway, especially in summer.
* We guarantee the salary will be paid to you the 20th in every month.
* You are registered for social benefits, pension regulations, health insurance, accidents at work insurance as well.
* You have access to drivers portal, company news all kind of information.
What we expect from you?
Professional and personal competences:
- You speak fluently Norwegian and at least basic English.
- You are quality and service minded
- Have experience in driving bus
- Know the driving/resting rules (Digital Tachograf)
- Responsible and follow the rules
- Engaged and motivated
- Flexible with respect to different traffics
- Able to drive a bus comfortable and without damaging it
- Loyal to JVB
Before employment you will be asked to do a driving test in order to show us that you are able to
- drive the bus efficient and safely
- put on snow chains
- drive up and down steep roads with sharp, narrow turns
- drive on the highway and have a good feeling of bus
In addition to the driving test we will also test your language skills and your knowledge of rules of driving time and rest hours.
- Driving license D
- Driver card
- Current Clean criminal record (original)
- DQC Driver Qualification Card