Valdresekspressen Oslo airport
Valdresekspressen is now servicing Oslo airport (OSL) with direct departures to and from Beitostølen and Fagernes.
Are you arriving Oslo airport and need to get to Beitostølen or Fagernes? Valdresekspressen offers several departures with direct route from Oslo airport to Beitostølen.
- One evening departure from Oslo airport to Fagernes every day except saturday.
- One morning departure from Beitostølen via Fagernes every wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday.
- One afternoon departure from Oslo airport to Beitostølen every wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday.
- Look for extra departures during holidays or events, use the route planner.
- For all other travel times we have good correspondence with airport bus (Flybussen) Oslo Airport – Oslo at Oslo bus terminal.
Please use Nor-Way Bussekspress’ route planner to find departures and book your tickets. The cheapest tickets are always found online and with online ticket you are guaranteed your seat on the bus.
If you would like to see the full timetable, please click here (NW163 and Flybussen F2).
Welcome on board!