Guide for Jotunheimen Travel
Jotunheimen Travel offers nature experiences in and around Jotunheimen. In the summer, for example, there are walks in Jotunheimen and bike rides along Mjølkevegen. In the winter, we will eventually offer e.g. cross-country skiing trips and other winter experiences that attract guests from Norway and around the world.
We work mostly with individual guests and small groups and strive to deliver experiences at the highest level.
Many of our tours are self-guided tours, where our guests book accommodation, transport and luggage transport with us, but are otherwise independent on the tour.
But we also offer guided tours, since some guests do not feel safe enough to go on a tour even in Jotunheimen and want a guide who has local knowledge of nature, culture and history from our region.
We are looking for you!
We now want to build a guide pool with qualified and dedicated guides who can work for us in the summer and winter.
What do we want?
- You love to be in team with our guests to give them a great experience in our region, every day!
- You have relevant education in nature guiding – lack of education can be compensated with documented experience
- Language: you must be good at communicating in English. Norwegian and other languages are desirable (German, French, Spanish and Italian)
- Experience in various forms of outdoor life (hiking, cycling, cross-country skiing, glacier, winter)
- You want to help develop Jotunheimen Travel into the best provider of experiences in our mountain region
What can we offer?
- You will guide in a region that is a dream for everyone who is interested in outdoor life
- You can guide day or multi-day activities depending on your wishes and skills
- You become part of a team that makes every day an experience – you will not be bored
- We offer competitive salaries
- You get outerwear from Jotunheimen Travel
Contact Georg Sichelschmidt (Tel. 91 11 11 33, Email: [email protected]) and remember to send / bring documentation of experience / qualifications.